Tuesday, May 19, 2009

By request

Barefoot& free requested that I do a little update on my gardening efforts. I can't lie, there's not a lot to share. I had some really promising strawberries but I suspect the bugs got to them. So now I need to figure out what I want to do to keep the bugs from eating all my food without chemical-ing it up. I might give that garlic/veggie soap thing a try. I'm more than a bit skeptical but Michelle Obama told me to stop using pesticides on my garden and I'll be damned if I'm gonna cross that lady.

2 comments:

  1. Don't cross Ms. Obama; she'll cut a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. For the record, no garden is too small. You're cluster of pots looks much like mine. Except I got lucky and have a cool neighbor who has become the garden's benefactress. Whatcha got in all those pots anyways?

    One more thing, I have been using the veggie/soap/garlic mix and, aside from making my hands smell like garlic, it's working out splendidly. I keep the little spray bottle outside and I spray them with the pesticide a little while after I water them.

    ReplyDelete