Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Sphericals!

I was given two very important pieces of news today;

1. Michael and I were tasked with coming up with Easter related "in-house made" items for the weekend
2. It's apparently not cool to use the phrase Easter Egg anymore, thus making the naming process much more difficult

With this in mind we opted for Capricho de Cabra "Spring Sphericals" (ok, we called them "holiday eggs" on the tag, but spring sphericals is pretty damn fun to say). I went large format and decorated with pink peppercorn, parsley, and lemon zest. Michael opted for mini eggs and used honey infused beets, parsley, lemon zest, and chives.
Michael and Kristin showing off the spheres

We did singles and a mini collection

Wheat grass and berry baskets. Martha would be proud
Sometimes my job is crazy stressful and intense. And sometimes my job is shaping cheese into egg shapes and making them pretty.

1 comment: