Thursday, November 5, 2009

A couple of things


First and most importantly (and most blurry apparently) my mommy got me a Cuisinart 11 cup Food Processor for my birthday. Yay and huzzah! So far we've used it to slice onions and puree soup. I can't wait to use the dough hook function. Plus Julia Childs thought it was perfect for pie crusts.

Also, how have I lived in Mass for over a year and I've never been into Home Goods. It's like a crazy World Market/TJ Maxx hybrid.
They have Sioux City Sarsaparilla!!! I've never had it outside of Iowa. I hope that have it year round. They have all the different pops; Orange Creme, Birch Beer, the weird Berry kind. I was pretty jazzed.
And wtf monin? They had some really random monin syrups, like this and pomegranate. I broke open the seal and it actually smells like chocolate chips. We're gonna have a little in some steamed milk later tonight. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment