Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wait, TV producers actually edited you to look bad?

I've made no secret that during Top Chef I was completely smitten with Bryan. His nervous laugh was by far the cutest thing I've ever seen from a grown man. (Plus the episode where he talked to his son on the phone and his son called him Bryan omFg so cute). But the more interviews I read with Michael after his win, the more I realize maybe he deserves an equal share of my affection (and it pains me to do this to Bryan).

Here are a few excerpts from an interview on ivillage.com that made me fall a little bit in love with Michael.


What’s the one holiday dish you would love to eat all year round? Christmas cookies 



What’s the one food that always cheers you up? Ice cream (How about a spring wedding?)



If you were going to open a restaurant with another chef from this season, who would it be and why? Bryan, he is an amazing chef with a similar style and discipline. Oh, by the way, we are also brothers. (Yes, darling, we noticed)



Ok, maybe I just love him cause he also has the appetite of a four year old. But he was also super cute on Conan and he seems like a genuinely nice guy when the Bravo editors don't have their say.

Picture taken from volltaggiobrothers.com my new favorite place on the interweb

1 comment: